Wednesday, April 20, 2011

How to reject rejections

Subject: Human Resources


Dear Hiring Manager,


Thank you for your letter of March 16.


After careful consideration, I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to offer me a position in your department. This year I have been particularly fortunate in receiving an unusually large number of rejection letters. With such a varied and promising field of candidates, it is impossible for me to accept all refusals.


Despite your firm's outstanding qualifications and previous experience in rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does not meet my needs at this time. Therefore, I will assume the position in your department this August. I look forward to seeing you then.


Best of luck in rejecting future applicants.


Sincerely, Interviewee

5 comments:

Shadow said...

heee heee heeee, most excellent!

Anonymous said...

zuccheriiino credo che adotterò questo metodo in futuro ahahahhaahhahah

Cardinal Ruby said...

LOLLLLLL
:D

Miranda said...

Haha, kind of a "take that!" approach! Honestly, I don't know where you find all this stuff!
and thanks for visiting my blog earlier
Miranda<3

Dreamcatcher said...

you're welcome, Miranda :-)

its a pleasure reading ur blog... i like ur writing style